Saturday, May 2, 2009

My First Chocolate Cake




Not that this is the first chocolate cake I ever baked but this is the first chocolate cake that I have baked and ate. I was allergic to chocolate until 2 months ago... it disappeared.




My long time classmate has recently started a blog and shared a lot of recipes, I was so tempted by them that I eventually tried some of it. And I also chanced upon another blogger's site - Happy Home Baker - she is a stay at home mom and she is a great baker. I followed her recipe to make this delicious cake.




And, my long time friend, Shirley's blog is luxuryhaven. She gives cooking, shopping and all sort of interesting tips in her blog. It is my daily vitamin... I read her blog before I start my day. And her tiramisu recipe is very very great. Thanks Shirley

1 comment:

Blackswan said...

Hey, thks Jen! Daily vitamin? Hope u don't get overdosed. Hahaha! Really glad u like my Tiramisu recipe :)